Translate

Monday, July 28, 2008

Thank you my friends

My departure was supposed to be yesterday !!! but for reasons out of my hands plans were postponed for another few days, Omy (my mom) says kol taa7'era , feha 7'era.
well, well, well, yes I was disappointed, but part of me was secretly happy coz I will have some more few days at home.
okey what bring me to blog in these busy days is to share with u the fun of one memorial day arranged by my dearest friends.
We went out for lunch, in fact I am a homy kind of person, and don't usually go out with the Girls, but this time with all the passion of leaving, I decided to accept the invitation, and really didn't regret it for even a second later.
the plan was that one of my dearest friends (miss class), will come to pick me up from my home, and we will pass by the hospital to wait for the others after they finish work, then we will go all together in two cars, to pick up another friend from her home.
the waiting at the hospital parking took longer than we expected, it was already 3:00 pm, and the girls didn't show up, so Miss class held her phone and started dialing their numbers to hurry them up, and here it was my funny shock...
her phone was supported with a pin to press the buttons!!!
when did she own that high tech mobile phone!!!?
I shouted at her why didn't u tell me u will buy this phone, u know I am the techy girl and you should had my opnion !!!
. .
.
take a closer look
.

. . and I though I am the one who cann't give up things.
she own a good car, and Versace sun glass, and this poor mobile ( she hold them together for her pride coz I told her I will blog about her mobile), I couldn't believe that her phone was actually still working, till I heard her talking to the girls through it.
after that we went all together to pick up our last friend and we head to the nearest photoshoper to take a picture together
. .
.

then to the main destination, as all of us were starving, the Chinese resturant
.

.

we thought we will go out of the resturant hungry, coz we weren't familiar with it's service and first time we try it, and for me actually the first time I try chinese food.
the hardest jop was to chose from the menu, we make the waitress suffer, but it was really her problem coz she didn't understand neither English nor Arabic, how can we help that.
.


.Each time we ask her about something in the menu, she open her mouth and stretch her hands for a moment as if she is going to explain it, then she hurry to the kitchen, and quickly comeback with a big smile on her face, and small dish in her hands, with the raw ingredient on it !!! ... the poor waitress ... but we didn't want to waste our money, we had to ask before ordering things , it was really a total fun..
but the good thing that the food was great











.
.
and delicious


















a hopeless try with the sticks.
.

.

.


.and of course we didn't forget the sweets in another place near the chinese resturant


we couldn't believe that we still had a place for it, we rock all the diet rules
.
.


it was great fun, but every good thing has an end,
and the end was with a surprise gifts




Thank u my friends, that was really a perfect memorail day,and the two of you who couldn't make it, you were missed...

17 comments:

Tazeen said...

i got hungary by looking at all these pictures

Weldemdina said...

Enjoy the extra days that you got, I myself not keen on Chinese food.. I prefer Indian food, having said that I did try special rice, spring roll and fried king prawns.. but the afters looks really tempting, where is this place? I'll home shortly and I would like to pay a visit to that place with the family, again best of luck whenever you are going , besalama.

PH said...

"kol taa7'era , feha 7'era"

Thats what I always say too :)))).

sahaa at the food and glad you enjoyed your last days with your friends. Muafakaa and good luck.

salaam

Unknown said...

tazeen ...
sorry I should put a warning in the begining that it is a food rich post :)
thanx for passing by.

weldemdina ...
indian !!! I will try that next time.
the place is very nice with very good service, u have to try it.
It is in Gergarish, on the main street, beside the old Ezmeer resturant, sorry I am not that good at describing places, but it is not too hared to find...
safe trip home.

ph...
inshAllah 7'eer.
salmek, ow ya3teek elssaha...
and thanx for ur wishes, same and more to u.

ibeebarbie said...

Salam Enlightened Spirit,
Now all makes since as to why you did not depart on time, there was still unfinished business with the girls. Glad you had a wonderful time. Great memories to cherish always. Safe travels when you do leave.

Anonymous said...

hi dr.
enjoy your time 2 d full,& be ready 4 d extremely different world u ll face.as am ascholarship student 2,i advise u 2 go where u can find some colleagues 2 decrease d feeling of loneliness......goodluck sister.

Good Girl said...

Hi:

Well I know what you mean by all this.I remember we had similar days in my last days there...remember??
Anyway; I personally think such event is important. It's psychological thing so u say bye to old friends and feel you r going to fly to an oher world which I am sure you will enjoy. Be strong and do not look backward.

gg
All the best deary.

Unknown said...

salam ibee ...
yup that might be right, and thanx for ur wishes, always great to spend time with those who we love.

hi libyan woman ...

I am trying to enjoy,and thanx for ur advice, although it is not easy to apply.
good luck for u too.

good girl...
of course I remember.
I have to be strong, not coz I am strong, but coz there r no other choice.
thank u gg, u will always be in mind.

Anonymous said...

Benghazi Citizen:
Hello there
well,,i know this:We miss you too if you take so long to blog ,so please keep blogging dear friend..
It is nice to have our friends around us..that's lovely..
And good to know u enjoyed chinsese..I had my share of the chinese food ,i like it ,but with certain exceptions...lol...and the sticks!!!! well,,i will leave it to that ,since i couldn't even hold them right..
Yo will be missed..i hope that things will be just fine for you..
Good luck dear friend
and keep us updated
best regards
Benghazi Citizen

miss class said...

i will doit i know coz iam miss class

Anonymous said...

glad u had wonderful day with your friends and i wish u the best in the rest of your life, and next time i hope we will hear from u from USA lol
but.. what i couldn't believe is u enjoyed the food in the Chinese restaurant i had bad experience there with something i saw it in your picture "the spring roll" OMG it was offal and horrible experience i almost throw up lol but i'm glad you enjoyed your day,
my dear sister as always my best wishes and praying for good luck and take good care of your self

Herr Esharif said...

Always thr's reason 4 evrything &may allah help u 2 spend ur time 'e ur friends ... Iam realy happy 2 hear u enjoy 'e chinese food "r u sure" !! .... By d way my mother always says "elmohem yjeb fe eldowa " smarty phone ... Wish 2 u save trip & keep bloging sis ... Salam

dusk till dawn said...

salam Dr
so pleased to see u had great times wt ur friends , and fun, thats what life all abt , i wish u all the best , and bright future to , be safe and happy, maybe it was meant to be to have extra days with ur family, i did pass ur hospital few times ( TMC). BUT I NEVER BEEN INVITED ha ha

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr.ES
I am so happy to see all of that I wish you the best,you are a good girl and I believe that you'll do it here or there
Thanks Allah that still there is poeple like you in this life

I like the Chinese resturant
Looks funny and yummy


OHHHH that spedro is the best thing masha Allah the coloure attracted me

about Miss class she should change her mobile I can believe that she still using it but you know one of friends was by this way and she used to tell me I like my mobile by this way

yalla now sis
May Allah be with you
fe aman Allah

a_akak said...

I wish you all the best in the future and it is always good to have friends around you and its these friends that you will miss the most (ask the person who has experienced it)

I hope you enjoyed the food and karakoola

Fe Aman Allah

Hiba said...

اولاً و ثانياً وأخيراً

حمد الله علي السلامه
والله كنت حاسه ببعادك
لأني فقدت صديقة نحبها في الله
صح احني شبه بعاد بس التواصل الي كان بيناتنا و الرنات و المسجات متع الموبايل
والهدرزه والتليفونات كلها برتوح عليا :(:(
توا هذا وين تمتله موبايلي
لا رنات ولا مسجات
ولا حد يتصل بيا يقولي افتحي ال
mbc2
mbc اكشن
علي خاطر فيها فيلم مليح
مش تراجيديا بس والله ماحبيتش نزيدك وقت اتصلت بيك شعور بالحزن علي الي كنتي حاسه بيه
بس أحسن حاجة في الموضوع إنك خديتي امك وبوك معاك
هادم أكثر ناس تحتاجيلهم
وأكثر ناس حاتستاجشيهم لو سافرتي وخليتيهم وراك

ربي يوفقك و يحرسك ويحميك
وماتنسيششششششششش
تبعتيلي صور الرحلة الطويلة
وردي بالك سلم وخيتي

Dr.butterfly said...

hey there enlightend spirit!!!
i loved the pictures! ... and about your friend, not giving up on her phone, i know exactly how that feels. i have a phone that's been with me for 3 years now, and it's battery is not functioning right any more, but i can't seem to give it up! i have another pone that is new and cute and all, but i can't seem to give up my old phone!!..
the chinese resturant story about the wiatress, was soo funny, i could just emagine her..lol!!
seems like you had alot of fun, sweet!
it's nice to have friends that care! i liked the butterfly wraped gift it seemed the cutest!!
and the deserts were soooooo wonderful, making me want a brawni with an ice-cream topping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love those!!!

anyways, sweety it was nice to know your having fun.. take care!!
salam!